Chapter 26
Sidney and Lauren hung out for about another hour and then headed back to the Lemieux’s. Since she had moved home, they spent a lot of time there, because Sidney pretty much had his own apartment and they could hang out alone. However, she never spent the night, out of respect to the Lemieux’s and their four young children. A couple weeks earlier, she had been helping Nathalie with the dishes after dinner when Nathalie told her she was welcome to stay the night.
*Flashback*
“Lauren, you’re welcome to stay the night, you know? You are always welcome here. I know how limited your time with Sidney is and it seems foolish for you to go all the way home if you’re hanging out here. Mario and I are completely okay with it. You two are very private and discreet, and you two are both such a positive influence in our family. I want you to know you are always welcome here, day or night.”
“Thanks Nathalie. Sidney and I just didn’t want to disrespect you or your husband or your children. My parents probably wouldn’t have been too thrilled with an unmarried couple staying overnight in their house when my siblings and I were growing up.” Lauren said.
“Well, Mario and I have very similar values as your parents, but we also know that you and Sidney are very committed to each other, and very much in love.” Lauren smiled when she said this and Nathalie continued. “It’s not like you two just met or just started dating. And besides, I know that when the fall gets here, he will be busy with hockey again and you will be away at graduate school, so you should spend as much time together as you can right now. I remember what it was like to be young and incredibly in love with a cute hockey player.” Nathalie had a faraway look in her eyes, as if she were remembering the early days of her relationship with Mario.
“Well I certainly hope that Sidney and I’s relationship turns out as well as you and your husbands’ has.” Lauren said.
“Oh, I have a good feeling that it will. I’ve seen the way he looks at you. It’s definitely the same look that Mario gave me. It’s the look he still gives me.”
*End Flashback*
Sidney and Lauren walked into Sidney’s living room and sat down on the couch. Sidney pulled Lauren into his lap and they turned the TV on, but neither was really paying attention to the show. Sidney started kissing Lauren’s neck and his hands started to roam. She could tell he was getting restless and she turned and kissed him passionately on the lips. He stood up, gathering her up in his arms, and carried her to his bedroom, where he laid her gently on the bed.
He pulled his shirt off and slipped out of his jeans before he crawled into bed next to her and continued kissing her neck. He pushed her top up over her head, and she slipped out of her jeans and tossed them aside. She climbed on top of him and starting leaving a trail of kisses down his neck and chest. He moaned her name when she reached the waistline of his boxers, slipping her fingers underneath the elastic and pulling them down. He kicked them off and pulled her face back up to his, kissing her hard. Their tongues fought for possession and he unhooked her bra and flipped her over so she was on her back underneath him in one smooth step.
They made love with raw, unbridled passion. They turned each other over and over, continually fighting for dominance. Afterwards, both lay in bed, exhausted and sweaty. She turned to lean up to kiss him, but shrunk back in pain as her shoulder muscles screamed at her. He noticed her flinch and was immediately concerned. “Are you okay?” He said, sitting up.
“Yeah, my muscles are just sore. But it was worth it.” She grinned at him, but the pain was still evident in her eyes.
“I think it’s time for that full body massage I promised you.” Sidney said, smiling and gently turning her over so she was lying on her stomach. He straddled her and began to massage her shoulders, slowly and gently. He worked his way down her back, kissing each place his hands touched. After a little while, he could hear her quiet, steady breathing and he knew she had fallen asleep. He smiled and pulled her gently into his arms as he, too, went to sleep.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I love this story Lauren.
As usual, another sweet chapter, keep updating, please...
SO SWEET! Please update soon! :)
I love their relationship... so cute.
I love this!!
Update soon!!!
Love it they are the cutest couple! I can't wait for more.
Please write more soon! I am dying here!
I love, love this story, and as usual, great chapter...more soon, please:)
Post a Comment