Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chapter 32

So, I totally did not intend on writing this chapter, but after reading your comments on the last chapter, I realized I had set you up for a steamy scene, and I didn't want to disappoint. I also drew some inspiration from some very interesting conversations tonight....it's not long but I think you'll enjoy this one!

Chapter 32
Sidney took his time kissing his way down her body, slowly sliding the bathrobe off her as he did so. She tossed the robe on the floor and he gently flipped her over so she was underneath him on the couch. He kissed her neck, loving the feel of her soft skin under his bee-stung lips. He stood up and made a dramatic production out of removing his clothes. She giggled as she propped herself up on the couch. Normally, Lauren was kind of self-conscious about her body, especially after the toll Crohn’s disease and her various medicines had taken on her. But around Sidney, she felt completely at ease and completely uninhibited. She didn’t even try to hide her soft curves from him, and he found himself weak in the knees, watching her chest rise and fall in the candlelight.
He found it hard not to rip his clothes off and take her right then and there, but tonight, he wanted to go slowly. He wanted to enjoy every second of this night, enjoy every inch of her beauty. She giggled when he threw his t-shirt at her head. When he had stripped down to only his boxers, Lauren stood up and pulled him close to her.
“Let me help you with those, sir.” She said, playfully hooking her fingers underneath the elastic. He grinned at her.
“Yes, ma’am.” He said, playfully saluting her. She pulled his boxers down at an agonizingly painful pace and smiled to herself as she saw the look of impatience on his face as the thin fabric rubbed against his most sensitive skin. He kicked his boxers off and guided her back towards the couch, crushing her underneath him as his lips collided with hers. He made love to her slowly, not wanting the night to ever end. They made love over and over (and over) again, until both were too exhausted to move.
A few hours later, Lauren woke up and realized they weren’t on the couch anymore. She smiled to herself when she saw Sidney lying next to her in their bed. Apparently, he had carried her to bed. She kissed him gently on the lips and whispered in his ear until he started to wake up, and once again, she let him know exactly how much she loved him.
The next morning, Lauren slipped quietly out of bed, kissing Sidney’s forehead gently as she tucked him under the covers. She threw on some of his sweats and headed out the door.
She arrived back about 15 minutes later holding a bag and two steaming cups of coffee. She set the stuff down on the nightstand and jumped onto the bed, kissing Sidney as she did so.
“Morning, sunshine!” she said excitedly.
“Morning,” he mumbled. “How do you have so much energy after last night?” he asked, opening one eye to look at her.
“Honestly, after the way you wore me out, I have no idea. Maybe the half a cup of coffee I drank on the way back here is already starting to kick in.” She nodded towards the nightstand.
“You brought me breakfast?” he said, smiling.
“Yep. Every good day starts with a little Tim Horton’s,” she said with a devilish grin before attacking his lips with her own.

8 comments:

Sports History said...

I've never laughed so hard! Every good day does start with some Tims... that should be another slogan for the shop. Also, maybe we should try a home delivery service for the players? Hahaha... great chapter, very hot.

Kim said...

i LOVE your story!! you are very talented!

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I agree you are an amazing writer. I loved this chapter & can`t wait for more.

Anonymous said...

Okay, help me now, I don't think I can take anymore, but Lauren, you do a great job of writing what most of us would like to happen...keep it coming, and soon, please:)

gilld22 said...

Tim Hortons, I love that place. I wish they would open one in Scotland.

Anyway - great couple of chapters, I love it. Keep up the good work and post again soon please!!!

Tay Tay said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE TIM HORTONS! Please write some more, it's great! :) You have some great talent there.

Erika Zimmerman said...

TIMMY'S!!!! :]

AlexandraAB said...

Thank you Lauren for this amazing story !! You made me laugh so hard but also cry a lot !!! I know who had Crohn disease so thank you for talking about it !!!