Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chapter 40

Sorry for the wait everyone!

Chapter 40
Later that night, they were hanging out in the Lemieux’s living room. Sidney, Stephanie, and Austin were sitting on floor cushions surrounding the coffee table, playing monopoly. Lauren was sitting on the couch chatting with Nathalie and Mario’s daughter, Lauren (AN: I’ll just specify when it’s his daughter so it doesn’t get too confusing). Lauren loved to watch Sidney in moments like this, when he didn’t have a care in the world and was free to be a kid, at least for a little while. Every once in a while he would catch her staring, and he would flash a warm smile. She couldn’t help but grin back.
She took this time to study his features. God, he was gorgeous. She loved the way his dark, unruly curls settled around his ears, and the way it flipped out near the back of his neck. She also loved the way his face dimpled when he smiled, and the way his lips curled into a smile. She saved his eyes for last, knowing that when she looked into them she was likely to completely lose any train of thought. They were wide, warm with liquid gold and flecks of cinnamon, and framed by a thick fringe of dark lashes. Staring into his eyes always made her feel extraordinary – sort of like her bones were turning spongy. Looking into his eyes always made her feel like the most important person in the world. It also made her feel a little lightheaded, but that could have been because she kept forgetting to breathe.
“Well, Austin, it looks like you finally beat us!” Sidney exclaimed, snapping Lauren out of her daydreams. Sidney let out an exaggerated yawn and stretched his arms out. “I’m beat. I’m going to bed.” He said, standing up. Knowing she had been talking with Nathalie, he leaned down and kissed Lauren’s forehead and whispered in her ear. “Come to bed soon?” he asked.
“I’ll be there in a few minutes.” She whispered back, aware of the young ears in the room. The children, however, were oblivious to their conversation, having started a new game with a deck of cards. Nathalie, on the other hand, had heard their exchange and nudged Lauren on the arm.
“Don’t stay up just to talk to me. Go to bed. Good night, you two.” She winked at both of them and Sidney and Lauren smiled back at her. Sidney pulled Lauren to her feet and wrapped his arm tightly around her waist as they headed off towards his room.
When they got up the stairs, Lauren jumped on Sidney’s back. He laughed and carried the rest of the way down the hall towards his room, and she kicked the door shut behind them. She was still on his back, with her legs around his waist. She started kissing the back of his neck. He released his grip on her legs and gently set her back on the ground, turning around and sliding his arms around her waist and kissing her deeply. After a few minutes, he pulled away and rested his forehead against hers.
“I’ve missed you.” He said, his voice barely above a whisper. Lauren knew he wasn’t just talking about the few days since he’d come to see her. It had been over a month since they’d made love, and her body was aching for his.
“Well, you’ve got me now. You’re stuck with me now.” She replied, and he gave her a gentle smile. She took his hands in hers and gently pulled him back towards the bed. She let herself fall back onto the bed, pulling him down on her. She giggled and wrapped her fingers delicately around his neck, pulling his lips to hers. He worked his way down her neck, sending shivers down her spine with every touch of his soft lips on her warm skin. She smiled and let out a content sigh as she could feel him growing hard against her leg. After a few minutes, he pulled away and looked into her eyes.
A smile played on her lips as she looked back at him. “What?” she asked.
“Umm, well, are you, well, umm…” Sidney trailed off.
“What is it, Sidney?” she pressed. He let out a long sigh and rolled over onto his back. She turned over on her stomach, resting her head on his shoulder and looking up at him.
“Well, umm…shit, I can’t even believe I’m asking this. Especially when it means I could end up taking a cold shower and sleeping on the couch.” Lauren raised her eyebrow at him questioningly and he continued. “I just, well, are you sure about this? Things haven’t exactly been ‘normal’ lately, and I don’t want to pressure you back into anything too soon.” He said. His cheeks blushed, but his eyes remained steady on hers.
She gave him a gentle smile and rubbed his chest. “Sidney, I love you. I never stopped loving you. I’ll never stop loving you.”
“I love you too.” He whispered. “It’s just that I know I hurt you and I know I fucked things up real bad, and I don’t want to do that again.”
“Sidney, I can’t lie and say that you didn’t hurt me. You did. And it sucked. But I’ve already forgiven you. I forgave you the second you showed up at my hotel room door. And just in case you didn’t hear me before, I love you.” She said, grinning.
He smiled back at her. She loved that toothy grin of his. “I love you too. Now come here…” he said, pulling her on top of him and pulling her lips down to his.
She giggled and pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it off to the side. He had his hands on her hips and he flicked his fingers underneath her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. She reached around and pulled her bra off and he let out a low moan. He never got tired of looking at her. Sidney loved every sensual curve on her body, and he loved her most of all when she was like this, smiling down at him, the faintest bit of shyness in her expression as she bit the corner of her lip. He sat up and pulled her close to him, her hips grinding against his in the process. She started unbuttoning his pants while he kissed her neck, but they were interrupted by a knock at the door of his living room.
He groaned into her neck. “Maybe they’ll go away.” He murmured between kisses.
She laughed and climbed off of him, sliding his t-shirt over her head. “Or maybe they’ll barge right in, considering the door’s still unlocked.” He sighed as he heard another, louder knock.
“Whoever it is, their timing blows.” He said, kissing her lips again before re-buttoning his pants and heading out to see who was at the door.
He entered the room a few moments later, chuckling at the pieces of paper he held in his hands.
“What is it, baby?” she purred, having shed her pants and allowing his t-shirt to ride up high around her thighs.
“It was Alexa. She drew some pictures for you.” He held one of the pictures up. They were stick people, but Lauren could clearly see the girl had long red hair and the boy who was holding her hand had familiar dark curls. Across the bottom, it read “Sidney <3>

Lauren smiled at the pictures. “Those are precious. I love them. But I love the real thing even better.” She said, giving Sidney her best come-hither look.

He practically tripped over his pants, trying to pull them off as he climbed back into bed. He pressed her body into the mattress, kissing her lips passionately. He slid his tongue over her lips, and she obliged, granting him entrance. “God, you’re beautiful.” He whispered in her ear as he slid his throbbing erection inside of her. She moaned as her muscles clenched around him, stretching to fit all of him inside her body. His thrusting quickly picked up pace, but then he slowed down, wanting to extend the moment for as long as possible.

After a while, she couldn’t wait any longer and pleaded with him. “Sidney, please…faster…” she moaned breathlessly. He grinned and obliged, slamming his body against hers, pressing his lips against hers for a kiss. He could feel her body begin to shudder around him, and knew that his own eruption was not far behind. A moment later, he gave one final deep thrust and released into her. His entire body shook with pleasure and he collapsed on top of her, temporarily unable to control his breathing. After a moment, he climbed off of her and pulled her tightly into his arms, pulling the sheet and quilt up around both of their sweaty bodies. She relaxed her head against his chest, resting her hand on his hard abs.

“Sidney, I hope we never fight again. But if we do, and considering how damn stubborn we both are, we probably will, if we do fight again, promise me something.” She said.

“Anything.” He answered, running his fingers up and down her arm.

“Promise me when we make up, it’ll be that good every time.”

He laughed, the vibration tickling her cheekbone. “I’ll see what I can do.” He chuckled, kissing her forehead.

“Sidney?” she said quietly.

“Hmm, babe?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too. I love you more than anything in the world.”


AN: Okay, so I recently came across a quote in a livejournal community lately that I really like a lot, and I think it describes Sid perfectly! I altered it slightly and wrote it into my story, but I wanted to give credit for it and show you the original quote – it’s from one of the Twilight books (I’ve never read any of them, so I don’t know which one), but here’s the original quote:
“I save his eyes for last, knowing that when I looked into them I was likely to lose my train of thought. They were wide, warm with liquid gold, and framed by a thick fringe of dark lashes. Staring into his eyes always made me feel extraordinary - sort of like my bones were turning spongy. I was also a little lightheaded, but that could have been because I forgot to keep breathing. Again.”

10 comments:

Aeryn said...

Sigh, that was awesome. I loved the part with Alexa, I can just picture him in the doorway shirtless talking to a little girl. I loved it, can't wait for more.

mare said...

LOVED IT! Well worth the wait.

Tay Tay said...

I am an avid Twilight reader, and let me tell you, they are worth your time! There are so many AMAZING quotes from those books, because it's like a forbidden love going on between Bella and Edward. But, that's another story. Wonderful chapter, as always!

LC said...

Awesome!! I loved it, this is the cutest story! Thanks for updating so frequently, I wish I could do the same with my story haha!

Sports History said...

Adorable... I love how he didn't just go for it with her, he wanted to make sure it was OK - I think that's adorable. I also love how chill she seems to be with Nathalie and the kids, I think that adds a great bit to the story.
Awesome as always, can't wait for more.
~Traci

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, as always, and I love the way they made up :) More soon, please...

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Loved it & I guess Sid was up to the challenge...lol. Can`t wait or more.

Sam said...

I loved that, it was so sweet. I love how Sidney is just like a big kid with Mario's children and I think that you wrote it perfectly. Please post soon, whenever you get the chance!=]

CrosbysBabe87 said...

LOVED IT!!!

Can't wait to read more!!!

Lauren said...

So I just thought I'd let ya'll know that I'm reading Twilight now and I definitely see what the fuss is all about - I finished the first book a few days ago and I'm starting the second one and they are great! Seriously, they're really addicting - I can't remember the last time I was reading a book that I was so excited about.