Sunday, September 28, 2008
Hockey for the Ladies
Just wanted to give a shoutout to Stephanie over at Hockey for the Ladies - she gave "Heart and Soul" a really great review, and certainly gained a new fan out of me! You should all go check out this page - it's got a ton of great stuff and I'm so excited to have found it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, I am glad you found her too, it is an awesome site and I am glad that others will be exposed not only to your story but all of the others listed, as well...rock on, girl...update soon, please...
THANKS, Lauren!! I found you because you also follow my other blog, The Steel City Sports Fan (Penguins Edition) and I decided to check your blog out. It seemed to fit along with my HftL blog so I was happy to dedicate a post to it (really great stuff)!! I tried to contact you directly to let you know that I was doing it, but couldn't find your e-mail, so I'm SO HAPPY you found it today!! Keep up the great work -- you're very gifted / talented!!
THANKS again for mentioning me on your blog too!!
Stephanie
Post a Comment