'Appy Thanksgiving from my favorite boys! I was at the game against Vancouver on Saturday and they showed the first part of this video (with Sid and Max and Dupuis) and I was hoping they would post it for everyone else to see! Enjoy!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The game against the Canucks was kind of painful, however the game today gave us a lot to be thankful for the day before Thanksgiving.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
You were at the game against the Canucks? I was very torn during that game. I had no idea who to cheer for.I live in Vancouver and I'll always be a Canucks fan at heart but it was not fun to watch my other favourite team play that way...
Happy Thanksgiving! (Even though Thanksgiving was like a month and a half ago in Canada but still..happy thanksgiving!)
Love Fleury. We lost it a bit in the game against the canucks because our lines got all screwed up after Cooke left. However tonight I was all smiles... after the first goal in the second.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
The video is so adorable, these guys are hunnys.
You are so lucky getting to the game. I am so jealous.
Happy thanksgiving to you all (I was in Canada for Thanksgiving last year and it was great).
You caught Fleury's "Appy" Thanksgiving too?!! That's too cute!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Lauren (hope you're enjoying your time at home with the family)!!!
Post a Comment