This is just too cute...
Thanks to the best daddy in the whole world, I will actually be at the AFC Championship Game tomorrow! I've been debating whether or not I think any of the Penguins will be at the Steelers game or not...part of me thinks they won't be there, since they have a game of their own tomorrow (on NBC, by the way - EVERYONE better be watching!) but then part of me thinks that since it's a pretty important football game that some of the Penguins will head on over to Heinz Field after they (hopefully) trample on the Rangers. Thoughts?

Here we go, Steelers, here we go! Let's finish off that six pack!

7 comments:
he's adorable.
hes too cute!!!!
I have a feeling that one or two of them may show up at the game. Jeff Reed sat three sections over from me at the Pens game last night. Have fun at the game!!!
i think that a few might go cause during one of the games this week bob and stagey were saying how a couple of the players went to the last game and then last night they were sayin that a couple of the players are hoping to go after the game..so i am guessin a few might go!
That is just soooo cute!!
That video was seriously too cute! I just recently started reading your story & I'm seriously addicted! I live in CO but I was in Pittsburgh this past week. I went to the Pens game Friday against the Ducks & Jeff Reed from the Steelers was there so I got to meet him...so hopefully you'll get to see some of the Pens at the Steeler game! =)
haha too cute!
Sorry I haven't been around in a while, I have been extremely busy with school. But, I am trying to update more story more often, so if you wanna visit, the web page is
www.valfanfic.blogspot.com
You've probably forgotten it, since it's been SO long! Btw, I have kept up with your story, it's absolutely wonderful! Sounds like you're doing good! I can't wait for more :) Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment