Monday, February 23, 2009

Sorry for the lack of updating lately. I was away at a Conference in St. Louis for a week and school and work have been keeping me pretty busy. I have been doing a little writing in the past few days and am hoping to get another chapter up very soon!

Thanks for your patience!

So, Sid's post-practice interview was one of the best interviews he's done in a long time...he's actually pretty candid about the sitch with AO and it was nice seeing him actually give his real opinion for once...enjoy!

3 comments:

Aeryn said...

I know how you feel, Senior year has been a blow off most of the time, but all of a sudden my teachers started loading on the projects, papers, and homework.

Good luck with school and work, and take your time with the update. Although I'd love an update, I don't want you to burn out. ;)

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I completely understand being busy. Hope that everything goes well for you. I can't wait for an update... I want to know who the mystery couple is. Haha.

Sports History said...

This is a great update, Lauren... such revealing plot points, twists, turns... love it, as always.

Um, but seriously, write something.

See you in less than two weeks!