I promise I will be updating soon. April was crazy and I didn't really get time to write at all and now May has pretty much flown by as well. For now, I'll leave you with this stunning photo...
-
Greetings everyone,
In this uncertain time of Covid19, I am finding that I want to go back to
the things that I can control. Over the last several years, ...
Suzuki Car Dealers
-
Efficient, dependable, affordable; we're yawning already. Sincerely
empathising that this little digit isn't the kind of Holy model made for
sleepless nig...
Hockey Kids to Sid: Welcome Back!
-
While we patiently wait for tomorrow's matchup against the Rangers, John S.
from Sport Chek sent in a short video for us:
We were so excited to welcome Sid...
Part Deux
-
Chapter 1 of the next installment is up. I decided to post the chapters on
another blog to avoid confusion for those wanting to go back and read
through, a...
I'm back?
-
I was cleaning out my bookmarks and realized that I really do miss writing
this stuff. I want to start a new story, but first I wanted to check if
there is...
[sixty-eight]
-
*Max’s POV*
This wasn’t how the series was supposed to go. I had exactly sixteen games
left in me, four in, four out. That’s how it’s supposed to go. I sat...
Thoughts?
-
Hey guys... I am working on an update but I just wanted some feedback about
this new direction. Do we like that she's in New York? What do you think? I
don...
6 comments:
I can't wait for your update.=)
look how big his eyebrows are. and how he can't grow a beard. hehe. sorry, i think im a little bitter about the caps. cant wait for the update!
hey, you made my day with that photo and the promise of an update!
I'm speechless.He's so cute...
Let me take a moment and stare at Sid....
Ok, what was I going to say? My brain has turned to mush....
Can't wait for an update! :)
He is amazing!
I completely understand and can't wait for an update.
Post a Comment