So sorry about the long delay...today's the first day I've actually had a chance to get some writing done. I've actually been pretty upset about it - writing is relaxing and fun and I've missed it! Anyways, hopefully this chapter makes up for it - it's one I think some of you have been waiting for ;-) Let me know what you think!
Chapter 24
She kissed him on the cheek. “Sidney, I never said I was waiting until marriage or anything. I just said I was waiting until I was really in love. And I am. I love you, Sidney. I’m sure about that, and I’m sure about this, too.”
“I love you too.” He said, and his lips crashed down on hers. She pulled his tie off and continued unbuttoning his shirt. His hands wandered around her body and she sat up and he started to unzip the back of her dress, never taking his eyes off hers. She slipped out of her dress, revealing her matching black bra and panties. He grinned and she kissed him again, undoing his belt. He slipped his pants off and pressed his body against hers. She loved the feeling of his weight on her body. It gave her a sense of complete security. She smiled at him and he smiled back, reading her mind. “I love you so much, Lauren.”
He reached behind her and unhooked the clasp of her bra. She slipped her arms out of the straps and he tossed her bra to the side. His hands were immediately on her, gently massaging her breasts. She moaned quietly and in response, he grinded his body against hers, making her feel exactly how turned on he was. He had a spark in his eyes she had never seen before, and she relished in the fact that she was the one who had put it there. She took one of his hands and guided his hand down and slipped it inside her panties. His full lips curled into a smile as he felt the heat between her legs. He slid two fingers inside her and she arched her back and moaned, tugging at his boxers. He smiled and kissed her lips again and knew he couldn’t hold off any longer. He needed her now.
He kicked his boxers off and pulled her panties off and threw them on the clothes that were scattered on the floor. He looked in her eyes, as if to ask permission again, and she smiled and leaned up and kissed him on the lips. She let out a moan as he entered her. He made love to her gently and passionately and afterwards, they lay in bed, their legs tangled together. She rested her head on his chest and could feel his heartbeat as it returned to a normal rate and his breathing relaxed. She kissed his chest and turned her head around so she could look up at him. He smiled down at her and held her tighter. “Happy Birthday, baby. I love you.”
She smiled at him. “I think it’s going to be pretty hard to top this birthday.” He chuckled as they both drifted off to sleep.
They woke up the next morning to Lauren’s cell phone ringing. “Happy Birthday!” Liz screamed into the phone. “How was your hot birthday date last night?”
Lauren sighed and smiled at Sidney, who was watching her with a smile. “It was perfect. He spoiled me.” Sidney laughed when she said this and kissed the top of her head. As much as Lauren loved her friends, right then, she just wanted to lay in bed with Sidney.
“Umm, Liz, I have to go now. I’ll call you tomorrow or something. Bye.”
“Are you okay?” Liz asked.
“Yeah, I’m just kind of busy right now. Talk to you later, okay?”
“Sidney’s there, isn’t he? You should have just ignored my call. If Sid the Kid was in my bed, I’d throw my phone out the window.”
“Liz! That’s my boyfriend you’re talking about. And he’s not a kid. And I have to go.” Sidney looked at Lauren with a puzzled expression as she hung up the phone.
“Promise me you won’t ever be in Liz’s bed.”
“Umm, okay? Why would I be in your friend’s bed?” Sidney said, still confused.
She told him what Liz had said and he just laughed. “I don’t think you have to worry about that. The only bed I want to wake up in is yours.”
“Good.” She said, kissing him sweetly on the lips.
They ordered room service and had breakfast in bed, and then Lauren left to hang out with some of her friends. She wished Sidney could have gone with her, but they both knew that it was could cause quite the spectacle if was seen in public in such a random place. She spent the afternoon shopping with Beth and some other friends, and Sidney worked out in the hotel gym and took a nap.
They had dinner with her family that night. They ate at one of her favorite restaurants in town. When she made the reservation, she requested a table in the back, and Sidney sat with his back to the rest of the restaurant. Thankfully, no one bothered them. They had decided they were going to start telling more people about their relationship, but that didn’t mean they wanted to be bothered during a private family dinner.

6 comments:
Your story is so cute! And I love that both our stories now involve someone getting puked on...vomit brings people together. Haha =)
Love it, love it...
Ugh! SO CUTE!
Good stuff girl, what a birthday present.
Hey, are you going to post any updates soon? I am going through withdrawals :)
Hey everyone! Thanks for all the great feedback - it makes my day when I see I have a new comment! I plan to post a chapter tonight, and I *hope* to get some writing done too. I started a new job and the training schedule has been hell-ish, but hopefully it will settle down a little bit soon - please be patient, I have huge plans for this story! :)
Post a Comment