Sunday, September 7, 2008

Chapter 43

Chapter 43
Pretty soon the whole summer had passed, and it was time for Lauren to move to Cleveland. Her parents drove their van with her stuff in it, Lauren drove her car, and Sidney followed in his Range Rover. He was going to help her move in and stay for a couple of days.
They spent the whole day unpacking boxes and putting things away. Lauren and her mom made a trip to Target while Sidney and Lauren’s dad hung up shelves.
“So you are pretty serious about my daughter, huh?” Lauren’s dad asked.
“Yes, sir. Your daughter is a very special woman.” Sidney said honestly. Her dad gave her a puzzled look for a moment. Lauren would always be his little girl, and it seemed weird to hear her talked about as a woman.
“That she is. She’s pretty fond of you too.” Her dad smirked.
“She means the world to me. I can’t believe I almost lost her forever.” Sidney said quietly.
“Don’t be so hard on yourself. You have a lot of pressure on you all the time, and I admire that you wanted to keep my little girl safe. That just shows how much you love her.” Lauren’s dad put a hand on Sidney’s shoulder.
“I do love her.” Sidney said, looking him in the eye. “I love her more than anything.”
“She loves you too. It’s pretty obvious.” Her dad chuckled, and Sidney blushed.
Lauren and her mom returned a little while later. They unpacked some more and then ordered a pizza around dinner time. After dinner, her parents headed home and Lauren collapsed on the couch. Sidney gently picked her head up and sat down, resting her head on his lap.
“So what do you think of your new place?” Sidney said, running his fingers through her long hair.
“Hmm, I think it’ll do. My favorite part is the hot guy sitting on my couch.” He grinned and she sat up and kissed his cheek. “Too bad he’s leaving tomorrow.” She sighed sadly.
“Hey, chin up, gorgeous. You’ll be home in a few weeks.” He said, tilting her face up towards his for a kiss. “And besides, we still have all night together.” He wiggled his eyebrows up and down.
“You’re right. Let’s make the most of the time we have.” She smiled.
“That’s the spirit.”
“And I say we start with a shower.” She grinned, pulling him up off the couch and leading him into the bathroom.
They giggled like school children as they stripped out of their clothes. She adjusted the water and they climbed in. Sidney pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around his waist and ran her hands up and down his back. Sidney grabbed her shampoo and poured some in his hands. She closed her eyes and grinned to herself as his fingers massager her scalp. She leaned her head back into the water and rinsed away the shampoo. Then it was Lauren’s turn to push Sidney up against the wall. He smiled as he lips attacked his. He pulled her body against his. She loved the feel of his arms around her. She washed his body with soap and he rinsed off. Lauren grinned as she watched the soap run down his muscular body, past every ripple of his well-toned chest.
He caught her staring and smiled at her. “I love you, Lauren.”
“I love you too, Sidney.” She replied. He gently inserted finger inside of her, finding the inside of her body as wet as the outside. She moaned softly and he inserted another finger. He massaged her clit with his thumb as she ran her fingers up and down his back, probably leaving scratch marks. She closed her eyes as he pushed her body up against the shower wall and slowly entered her. He thrust slowly at first, but then his pace quickly sped up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing him deeper inside of her. She could feel her muscles clenching around him as she climaxed, pulling him over the edge with her. He set her back down on the ground and somehow she managed to force her legs to hold her up. She shut the water off and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around him and grabbed one for herself. He slipped into a pair of boxers and a t-shirt and she slipped into one of his t-shirts. They curled up on her couch and popped a movie into the DVD player.
Sometime during the movie, Lauren fell asleep. When the movie ended, Sidney effortlessly lifted her into his arms and carried her into bed. He tucked her in and crawled into bed beside her, pulling her against his chest. Before he drifted off to sleep, he whispered in her ear, “You make me the happiest man alive. I love you...”

6 comments:

Tay Tay said...

I LOVE THIS STORY!

You portray their relationship so well, like I can actually picture it in my mind... which isn't that bad of a thing to do with a chapter like this. haha, anyways I loved it! Please update soon!

Anonymous said...

Awesome chapter, girlfriend, can't wait for another update soon...

Katie said...

Awe I love this story so much! I can't wait for more updates.

Sports History said...

Very good as always... Love the shower scene, of course.

I have to say, though, I am still sensing something big coming... whether it's big-good or big-bad, I am not sure. Can't wait to see where you take this.
~Traci

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

As always I very much enjoyed this chapter. Can`t wait to see what happens next.

Lauren said...

@Traci: You are definitely right. Something big is coming. I'm not sure how long it's going to take me to get there, but it's actually the basis of why I started writing this story in the first place :)