Sunday, October 19, 2008

Heart & Soul Readers Everywhere!

As I mentioned before, I recently set up a site meter for my page that tracks the people that visit this site. I have been seriously blown away by the fact that people have been coming my blog from all around the world! I decided to create a map that you can all put a marker on - don't worry, it doesn't track you by your IP address. Click "Add" on the right hand corner of the map and it will let you enter your information!

I'd love to know how everyone found this site, so feel free to leave a note in the comments section and let me know what brought you here! :)

12 comments:

Aeryn said...

Alright, so I don't really remember exactly how I came across your blog, it's been a couple months. Sorry. Umm... I probably found out about it by clicking on a comment you left on another blog, and that of course lead me to yours.

mer said...

I found your blog through *you* from your posts in TSCS. And love the new banner and background. Very simple, very sharp.

Kayla Elizabeth said...

I think I found it through comments... I don't really remember! lol

Clare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I found your blog through TSCS. I agree, the new banner and background are great!

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I found your blog through a comment you left on someone else's story, I`m not sure who's though.

I agree with Mer, I love the banner.

Kylie @ Faux Hawks and Follies said...

LOVE the new banner!

I found Heart & Soul from Summer's blog roll on Such Great Heights. Love them both! :)

haleys_famous_ said...

i found it through miriya.
yesterday. and finished allll of the chapters today.
=]]]
let me just say they're fucking amazingg.
the first story reminds me of a day i went to the iceoplex.
and this girl kept dancing like a re-re.
xp
and sidney and colby were dieing haha. xD

cant wait for more. =]

Lexi said...

I found your blog through HFTL and it took me a while to get through the all the chapters, curse my slow reading. But I totally love it!!!!

Heather said...

I found your site through a blogger profile. and I've loved it from page 1.

plus, I have to represent northern Canada... well... central Canada ;P

Anonymous said...

Honestly I came across your blog months ago in the midst of several other (not nearly as entertaining) Sidney Crosby fanfiction. I was in the middle of denying my love for Sidney and was trying to find something that-had it kept my interest-would help me realize if I was full on crushing on him or not. I never actually got to reading it then, but now, five months later (as I am in full-blooming crush mode of Mr. Crosby which unfortunately didn't come along until AFTER his injury), I came across it again on HFTL, and I told myself I'd get through it this time. I absolutely loved every single second of it! I know this is nearly 2 years after you've finished, but I'd just like to let you know that despite it's ending, people still probably come across your story often to read and enjoy it as much as I do!
From alllll the way in southern Florida (a Panthers fan, respectively),
Alex.

Anonymous said...

Honestly I came across your blog months ago in the midst of several other (not nearly as entertaining) Sidney Crosby fanfiction. I was in the middle of denying my love for Sidney and was trying to find something that-had it kept my interest-would help me realize if I was full on crushing on him or not. I never actually got to reading it then, but now, five months later (as I am in full-blooming crush mode of Mr. Crosby which unfortunately didn't come along until AFTER his injury), I came across it again on HFTL, and I told myself I'd get through it this time. I absolutely loved every single second of it! I know this is nearly 2 years after you've finished, but I'd just like to let you know that despite it's ending, people still probably come across your story often to read and enjoy it as much as I do!
From alllll the way in southern Florida (a Panthers fan, respectively),
Alex.