Chapter 4
The next day, Lauren was out shopping with Liz when Sidney called. Liz rolled her eyes and laughed when Lauren showed her who was calling. Lauren smacked her playfully on the arm and answered the phone. “Hey! I was just talking about you! Liz and I are out shopping.”
“Well I hope you’re only telling her about my good qualities.” He said.
She grinned. “Well, that might take forever, since they’re all good.”
“Oh, well in that case, maybe I should let you go so you can keep talking.” He joked.
“Only if you promise to meet me somewhere tonight. 7:00 at Gullifty’s in Squirrel Hill (AN: a neighborhood of Pittsburgh) – they have THE best dessert in the city.” She said.
“I’m glad you’re free tonight. I have an idea I want to run by you. I’ll see you tonight at 7 – and until then, I’ll probably be thinking about you.” He said.
“Ditto. See you tonight! Bye babe.” She put her phone back in her purse.
“Liz, last night was quite possibly the most amazing night of my life. Seriously, I loved spending time with him.” Lauren gushed.
“Well duh. He’s Sidney freaking Crosby! Who wouldn’t want to hang out with him!” Liz replied.
“It’s not even that. I mean, he’s such an amazing person. I talked to him all about all my health problems. I don’t even know how we got on that topic, and usually I don’t talk about that in detail with people I don’t know well, but I just felt so comfortable with him.”
“Aww that’s cute! But what I really want to know is – did you kiss him?” Liz inquired with a grin.
“A lady does NOT kiss and tell.” Lauren said, sticking her nose up in the air.
“YOU DID! Is he a good kisser?” Liz exclaimed.
“It was amazing. This sounds cliché, but it’s like we were made for each other, like we were meant to kiss each other.” Lauren said, unable to keep from smiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOVE the story! But it's pretty funny because the girl is exactly like me (changing majors, joined sorority, will be starting a masters, crohn's, steroids, extra pills in abottle, other health problems and all!) - if this is based on you we may be twins!
Anyways, please keep writing!
WOW! I definitely think we must be twins because that character is based exactly on me! That is too weird, lol.
Glad you like the story! :)
Post a Comment