Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chapter 8

Chapter 8
They go to the hotel and Sidney helped Lauren take her bags up to her room. He had just set her suitcase on the luggage rack when he turned around to find her just standing there smiling at him and giving him an odd look.
“What?” he said, trying to figure out why she was looking at him that way.
“Nothing.” She said, coming over to him. “I just realized that this is the first time we’ve ever been completely alone, without someone else in the room or nearby.” Even when they had been on the trail in the park that night, other people had been out walking and were never too far away. He grinned when she said this, and pulled her into his arms. He put one hand on the small of her back and used the other to lift her chin up until she made his gaze. They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment until his lips came crashing down on hers. She deepened the kiss by wrapping her arms around his neck and running her fingers through the little curls of dark hair that formed at the base of his neck. The kiss continued, and was more passionate than any of their previous kisses had been. When their lips finally broke apart, she looked up at him and smiled. “We should probably get going. Aren’t we supposed to meet your family downstairs to go to dinner?” she said. He kissed her forehead and then pouted.
“Fiiiiiiiine.” He said in an exasperated tone. “But I can guarantee you that dinner with my family is not going to be as fun as kissing you is.” He leaned down and kissed her again.
“I don’t know what would be more fun than standing here kissing you, but we really should get going.” She said, laughing.
He pulled her body close to his and leaned down and whispered in her ear in a very husky tone that made Lauren go weak in the knees. “Oh, I can think of a lot of things I could do with you that would be more fun than just kissing.”
She raised an eyebrow at him. “Oh, is that so? Well, I might ask for further elaboration on that…later. But now, let’s go eat.” He groaned, but followed her out the door as she dragged him by the hand.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG plz update its amazing wat happens lol
PLZ!!!!

Lauren said...

I'm glad you like the story! :)
I'll try to get at least another chapter up today!

Sam said...

Whoa! Omg I love this story. I can't wait for the next update! =]

conkblock said...

Dear lord,
I found a new story
that I absolutely love.

This is so good.

update soon.

Aeryn said...

Mmmm... I can't wait for the next update. I love her and Sid together their so cute.

Lauren said...

Thanks for all the great comments!
Not only do I love that you guys like the story, but I love getting messages in my inbox saying I have a new comment! :)